Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh Yeah...


Horace Walpole said, "Life is a comedy to those who think and a tragedy to those who feel."
Amen.

The picture also reminded me...I haven't yet told my blogging friends that I am going on the European Humanities Tour for BYU-I!!!!! Yay for me! I leave in April and come back the end of May. Our itinerary includes (but is not limited to): London, Canterbury, Paris (check out #5 from my 100 things about me post...hello Louvre!), Rome (I have always wanted to see the Sistine Chapel!), Venice, Verona (scene of Romeo and Juliet...I LOVE Shakespeare!), Florence (check out #52 from my 100 things about me post...Michelangelo and I will be best friends by the end of Florence), Vienna (I love Sound of Music), Salzburg, and Munich.
I'm just a little excited.
I also have to start selling my body at the plasma center (as well as continue working at two jobs) in order for me to be able to eat and go to Europe...If that gets to be a problem I can happily give up eating for a while...

6 comments:

Anita said...

OHMYGOSH, how fun for you! The Sistine Chapel is beautiful! Florence is a beautiful city - maybe I'm prejudice because my daughter-in-laws entire family lives there! I think my favorite was Venice, though! I'm so jealous!!!

Anita
http://stampinwithanita.com/

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

The hills are alive . . .

I'm so excited for you. Thanks for bringing culture to our family...I can't wait to see what this brings.

the binghams. said...

that is so awesome!! and smart to do these things while you are single... i went to like utah before i "settled down" with nic. don't get me wrong, i love being married and wouldn't change it for anything... but i wish i would have lived it up a little more- so way to go! i hope you will come over again after i freaked out over dishwashing :)

Darla said...

Ande,
How cool is that!!! I'm so excited for you... and jealous at the same time.

Darla

Unknown said...

This is so cool! I'm excited for you! Tell me you are blogging while you're there. Please!! That way, we can all live vicariously through you :) Good luck with the plasma - does it still take a couple weeks before they'll let you sell more??? JK!

tina said...

How fun Ande! That's really exciting! Take advantage now of single life! I got lost in the Louvre - it's huge. I went there in HS; two weeks in just France. I recall taking pictures of many things including the Mona Lisa, but strangely when I got my pictures developed (of course, the days before digital), the picture of the Mona Lisa was no where to be found. Have a great time!!!