Saturday, December 12, 2009

All-Time Low


Problem #1: I don’t want to do and have no time to do my laundry.
Problem #2: I have no more clean underwear.
Problem #3: Non-clean underwear is NOT an option.

Solution: Go to WalMart and buy new underwear with my roommate who has a similar predicament.

New Problem #1: Old lady underwear is too big and trashy underwear is too small.

New Solution #1: Go to little girl section.

New Problem #2: Only options are Care Bears or Sponge Bob Square Pants.

New Solution #2: Care Bears it is.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Good choice with the Care Bears.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

What? No Strawberry Shortcake? What is WalMart coming to?

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I use to do this ALL OF THE TIME when I was in college!! luckily Provo had a few more options then walmart so I didn't have to wear care bears! But you go girl and sport them proudly...just don't tell too many people, HAHAHA!!!

Now when I run out...I HAVE to do laundry...I can't just run to the store!!

Rachel said...

This makes me laugh. I would have never thought of it. Any of it. I would have tried to pinch as little as possible and swish them in the sink. Your idea is much more sound.