Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Day in Pictures

7:00am-8:30am:
Cycling and swimming with Angie and Travis. Together we make up the three legs of a triathlon.

12:30pm-3:30pm:

Covered myself in charcoal while drawing my Italian friend, Massimo.

3:30pm-4:40pm: Matt, the snitch.

Watched my FHE brothers play QUIDDITCH!

The beaters and a chaser

Great quote from Ian (far left), yelled in a moment of frustration when the fans were getting too intensely involved, “Guys! We aren’t real wizards! We can’t really fly!” Take it back Ian. You proved yourself wrong.

4:30pm-6:30pm:


Started grading this very intimidating stack of papers.

7:30pm-11:30pm:

Had a social life, despite my lack of time for one.

11:30pm-12:00am: Read and listened to Julius Caesar. I was feeling pretty confidant in my Shakespearian abilities until about 11:29.59pm.

What is on the agenda for tomorrow?


Watching Edgar Allan Poe’s funeral, of course!

5 comments:

Cali said...

Oh Ande,

I found this post to be MOST highly enjoyable. It was just so dang clever. My favorite part was seeing the quidditch players. I thought the quote was so funny and that your picture was incredible. They looked like they were really flying. Smart idea, have them jump like Jcrew models. I love you sweet girl.

Cali

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting again, Ande. Just some interesting trivia to add to your vast knowledge: Edgar Allan Poe attended, didn't graduate, West Point--he's a bizarre subject, no doubt.

BRENDA

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Got to love the things you do while you are in school. My list is more like... changed a diaper, changes another diaper, and so forth lol!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

More, more, encore, encore. I LOVE your day in pictures.

Alisa said...

I loved your day in pictures too- (I came over from NJP!)The QUIDDITCH photo was awesome!
I most loved the sculpture on the wall that you were sketching. I was amazed. My husband made a sculpture of that and I broke it during a move 14 years ago. I showed this photo to him, and he mentioned that he would like to sculpt again. Thanks for adding that photo! It's encouraging others to use their talents!