- Wearing spankies (leggings) instead of pants on a regular basis is acceptable.
- In yoga class it's ok to not do certain (usually more difficult and gravity defying) poses anymore and instead sip on my water bottle.
- When Joe asks why I am crying the response, "I don't know," is now completely satisfactory.
- I actually want to eat vegetables (a first). Though that is probably counter balanced by the french fries and jolly ranchers I always seem to want (though, to be fair, they were about all I could stomach for a few weeks).
- A nap on most days is a legitimate need. Unless I want to be in bed at 8:00pm.
- I've never been more hydrated in my life.
- My finger nails are awesome.
- I felt it* move for the first time on Friday. I think.
I just thought you'd want to know.
*It will no longer be an it next week. Guesses and speculations are welcome.